38.5h, m/f/d, on-site/remote
As a corporate startup of ÖBB, our mission is to make the diversity of mobility throughout Austria easy to use. For this purpose, we have developed the leading Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform including the app "wegfinder". It combines public transport, sharing offers and all other forms of mobility in a single app. With "wegfinder", you can find all routes, compare and combine different offers, and book tickets, vehicles, and trips directly in the app.
We are a young, international team of mobility and IT enthusiasts, living the values of customer focus, open mindset, transparency, professionalism and respect.
As part of our international development team, you will be involved in the design and development of our platform. You will
work together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on ensuring the quality and stability of our products as a
whole. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder.
- Android and iOS native applications
- TestRail, Charles Proxy
- Jira, Confluence, Slack
- Previous experience as QA Engineer or comparable role
- Good communication skills to discuss technical concepts directly with the developers
- Structured reasoning mindset and attention to details
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to go to the root of the problem
- A high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
- Willingness to take over the Quality topic as a whole and go beyond just executing fixed tasks
- Experience in leading/coordinating a QA team is a strong plus
- Manage the entire quality assurance process for both mobile frontends and backend
- Propose and implements initiatives with the goal of improving the quality of our products with a long-term perspective
- Manage the release process
- Write tests cases to document the expected behavior of the mobile and web applications
- Perform exploratory testing to validate the new features that will be included in the upcoming release
- Management of three part time external testers
- Hand-on regression testing across multiple mobile devices, platforms and OS versions
- Handle our test devices farm and optimize it in order to cover a high variety of test environments
- Collect bug reports, reproduce and describe them in actionable Jira tickets
- For this position in full-time employment (38.5 hours per week), a salary starting at € 3.500,- gross (14x per year) is provided. Your salary will be agreed individually based on your qualifications and experience.
- 50€ monthly mobility budget for private use in the app wegfinder.
- You will receive a smartphone and notebook (MacBook), which you can also use privately.
- Our modern office is conveniently located (S-Bahn, U1, main station).
- We work "hybrid", i.e. partly in the office and partly in the home office.
- Best coffee in barista quality.
- Freedom to act independently and take initiatives within the quality context to guarantee that our apps are perceived by our customers as high quality and stable products.
- A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
You are interested?
Great, apply now! We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com (GitHub link, short letter of motivation, curriculum vitae)