iMobility is a company of ÖBB Holding. Our aim is to provide travelers with easy access to the wide variety of modes of transport. To achieve this goal, we develop and run the app wegfinder for iOS and Android. We are user-friendly, transparent, open-minded, professional and respectful. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a new employee at our office in Vienna.
As part of our international IT team (10 people), you will be involved in the design and development of our platform. You will work together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on ensuring the quality and stability of our products as a whole. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder
- Android and iOS native applications
- TestRail, Charles Proxy
- Jira, Confluence
- Java, Cucumber, Appium, Runscope/BlazeMeter
- Experience as QA Engineer or comparable role
- Structured reasoning mindset and attention to details
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to go to the root of the problem
- A high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
- Knowledge of automated UI testing is a strong plus
- Manage the entire quality assurance process for both mobile frontends and backend
- Propose and implement initiatives with the goal of improving the quality of our products with a long-term perspective
- Manage the release process and strive to get all committed features ready to go live
- Write tests cases to document the expected behavior of the mobile applications
- Perform exploratory testing to validate the new features that will be included in the upcoming release
- Management of two part time external testers
- Documentation of the release content
- Hands-on regression testing across multiple mobile devices, platforms and OS versions
- Handle our test devices farm and optimize it in order to cover a high variety of test environments
- Collect bug reports, reproduce and describe them in actionable Jira tickets
- We offer the possibility to deepen your knowledge in coding by writing and maintaining UI automation tests and Runscope tests
A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
In our modern office (4th district, near Vienna Central Station) you will find excellent coffee, a quiet working space, you will get a MacBook Pro and a company phone that you can also use privately. Your lunch is co-financed by iMobility.
The salary for this position is starting from EUR 3.200,- gross p.m. - Overpayment depending on qualification.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com
Look for other jobs @ iMobility