38.5h, m/f/d, on-site/remote
As a corporate startup of ÖBB, our mission is to make the diversity of mobility throughout Austria easy to use. For this purpose, we have developed the leading Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform including the app "wegfinder". It combines public transport, sharing offers and all other forms of mobility in a single app. With "wegfinder", you can find all routes, compare and combine different offers, and book tickets, vehicles, and trips directly in the app.
We are a young, international team of mobility and IT enthusiasts, living the values of customer focus, open mindset, transparency, professionalism and respect.
As part of our international development team, you will be involved in the design, operation and further development of our platform. Your particular focus is on expanding and optimizing our services, such as our intermodal one-stop shop solution, providing a seamless purchase experience across a wide variety of mobility partners and payment options. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder.
Our technology stack
- Python 3, aiohttp, Tortoise ORM
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Microsoft Azure, Terraform, Jenkins
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development with Python
- Safe handling of the shell on Linux/Unix
- git is your best friend
- Previous experience with larger software projects
- Degree in computer science or extensive work experience
- Very good English (working language)
- You are a collaborative and self-motivated person, with passion for IT
- For this position in full-time employment (38.5 hours per week), a salary starting at € 3.800,- gross (14x per year) is provided. Your salary will be agreed individually based on your qualifications and experience.
- 50€ monthly mobility budget for private use in the app wegfinder.
- You will receive a smartphone and notebook (MacBook Pro), which you can also use privately.
- Our modern office is conveniently located (S-Bahn, U1, main station).
- We work "hybrid", i.e. partly in the office and partly in the home office.
- Best coffee in barista quality.
- A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
You are interested?
Great, apply now! We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com (GitHub link, short letter of motivation, curriculum vitae)